Do promotional products actually work?
According to the Global Advertising Specialties Impression Study (2016) promotional products are one of the most high-impact, cost effective advertising mediums. Consumers who receive a branded promo product will typically give them to someone else when they are finished and across Australasia, studies show on average that individuals have 7 promotional products in their homes and/or offices.
NEED A PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS QUOTE?
Avid Edge supply a wide and varied selection of promotional products ranging from the usual suspects like personalised pens and custom hats to more unique merch like USB flash drives, branded lanyards, promo bags and other industry specific promotional items. Our strong supplier and manufacturer relationships and solid buying power means that our valued clients receive the industry’s best promotional merchandise at below industry standard prices.
What are promotional products?
Promotional products are useful, tangible items imprinted with a brand or company’s name, logo or message, and are designed to increase brand awareness among existing or potential customers. Promo products are an incredibly powerful marketing tool since they are one of the only forms of advertising that allows consumers to interact with a brand on a physical level. As a result, branded giveaways and other promotional products often create a more memorable brand experience.
Find the perfect promo product on our online store
From stubby coolers to branded iPhone cases and everything in between, Avid Edge have the promo gear you're looking for! Browse online and ask us for a quote now!
Why invest in promotional products?
The evidence shows that most organisations have a dedicated branded merchandise budget, and that 90% of large corporates use promo products to increase brand and campaign awareness. The next most popular reasons were:
→ Adding value to attendees at events or activities
→ Reinforcing brand value
→ Connecting with consumers
→ Creating a way to stand out from competitors
According to research conducted by Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) based in the US, recipients of promotional products have a significantly positive opinion of a business through:
- Increase in positive overall image.
- More positive perception of the business.
- Higher likelihood of recommending the business.
- Higher likelihood of patronising the business.
Recipients also like the wide range of options on offer. There are thousands of promo products available to fit any budget, which allows for greater flexibility when planning out a marketing campaign of any size. Some other important findings from the study:
- 94% of people remember where they received a branded gift.
- 83% of consumers like to get promotional products that has an advertising message.
- Of those who received promo products, 85% of them went on to do business with the advertiser.
- 89% of consumers said they could recall the advertiser’s name or company name for 24 months after getting the items.
- Promo products draw a whopping 500% more referrals from customers who are satisfied with the gift items.